Don’t lie…have you abandoned your New Year’s resolutions already?
You’re not alone...
Nazach and I touch on New Year’s resolutions and some of the pitfalls people fall victim to in not following through. We also dig into some solutions for how we overcome them in the Snapp house. The biggest pitfall? Lack of accountability! Whether you’re an entrepreneur or not you need it…you need it bad.
Since we’re on the subject of pitfalls…Nazach and I address one of the biggest traps for entrepreneurs. This one’s so big it’s a travesty:
Your ineffective efforts to validate your big ideas.
I have a ton of experience in this area! I open up and give you all kinds of insight into what I messed up on and what I'm doing differently as a result of my experience in the land of “working in my own silo.”
NOT validating my ideas has really crippled my progress as an entrepreneur when I first started side hustling. Listen and learn what I’m doing about it and what you can and should do differently as well.
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFER
Real Accountable: Accountability on Steroids
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs.
So if you want more information, text SNAPPY to 44222 or go to RealAccountable.com
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- The One Thing
- Baby Nursery Survival Guide | Trim & Molding: A Simple, Step-by-Step DIY Handbook for Trim & Molding: On a Dime, Under One Month
- Episode 89
- Episode 100
- Extra Episode (hospital)
- Show Starts [3:22]
- The word "scaleable" [7:00]
- High engagement/low attachment and the "lovely guy" [8:00]
- Goals (family) [11:30]
- Long- and short-term goals for Nazach [14:30]
- Family trip goal [16:00]
- The fearful friend [18:00]
- "It was accountability" [20:17]
- The BEARDED BEAST! [23:10]
- What it's like to be in Nick's shoes [26:00]
- Why entrepreneurs shy away from "Idea Validation" [29:08]
- The "road less traveled" moments [32:50]
- The tale of the "Snappinars" [34:00]
- Monetizing accountability [38:59]
- Tweaking (Will it Fly?) [42:37]
- Learning the hard way [45:50]
- Corporate pet project story [48:10]
- Stakeholders [50:36]
- The Validation Process [53:09]