This is the scariest, most difficult episode I've ever put out...
It's my story for you to first learn how NOT to start your business. The Make it Snappy Productivity Show is transforming into a documentary of how productive or unproductive I can be at building something out of nothing.
What you'll hear is happening real time, for you to follow along. We’re building my company from scratch, and I want you there with me every step of the way.
We’re building a $2-5MM company, RealAccountable.com from scratch, and I want you there with me every step of the way. This was the hardest episode we’ve ever produced…was it worth it?
Let us know what you think of the new format, and stay "Productive on Purpose" Snappy Nation!
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFER
"The Boss for the Bossless"
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. You don't want a boss, but you need one...we'll hold your feet to the fire.
Learn more at RealAccountable.com
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Story Starts! [4:00]
- The independent contractor job [5:00]
- A quick summary of what Nick has been doing after leaving his comfortable, six-figure job [7:18]
- Nick's "Four Areas" [8:30]
- How Nick envisioned his life, what should it look like? [10:00]
- Consulting, coaching, podcast launch and more [12:00]
- Never proud of coaching...why? [14:30]
- What he's learned [16:00]
- Nick's accountability partner and accountability story [18:00]
- The post that kick-started it all [21:00]
- "The Collective" [23:40]
- Real Accountable success [26:00]
- The two- to five-million dollar company [28:00]
- Next time on Make it Snappy [31:30]