Launching a beta test comes along with a very unique set of challenges.
If you want to learn about what it's like to be in the fray, listen to this episode of how Nick is launching the Real Accountable platform and how he is (or is not) doing it productively. There are ton of productivity nuggets in here that you can learn from listening to his story and experience.
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFER
"The Boss for the Bossless"
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. You don't want a boss, but you need one...we'll hold your feet to the fire.
Learn more at RealAccountable.com
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Story Starts [2:00]
- Diving into Nick's weekly review [4:50]
- RA hours spent [6:18]
- Sales calls, admins staff, etc. [8:30]
- Bumping up the systems and processess [10:20]
- What went well this week? [11:06]
- Facebook clean-up [12:50]
- The "Pressure" [15:33]
- Automation [17:00]
- Arne and the funnel [18:50]
- Landing page changes [20:50]
- Selling and pitching: the hot seat moment! [22:00]
- Was Nick productive? [26:00]
- The 21-day detox [27:00]
- What's that ONE thing? [28:20]
- Next time on Make it Snappy [28:40]