If you’re going to a live event, there are things you can do to make the most out of the experience.
This presentation of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show is jam-packed with tips from the pros. It includes a snippets from my experience at the best live event I’ve ever attended, Podfest Multimedia Expo. We go through not only my lessons learned from Podfest, but what I learned in dealing with a storm of adversity the week before launching a product.
Events, conferences, gatherings and meetups are all about relationships. It was the week before launching my second beta test of my platform and I attended and was featured as a speaker at Podfest. The week was amazing on multiple levels and I established lifelong connections with many of the people who attended.
Yet, there was a storm of events that happened this week that almost jeopardized my launch.
It was a week I’ll never forget, and I documented it play-by-play for you Snappy Nation. Thanks for listening, there’s plenty to learn from this experience...enjoy.
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFER
Get 50% discount and sell MORE without being "SALESY"!
- Through these online courses, resource library, and community, you'll take the guesswork out of selling and build your own sales success playbook. Online sales training that ANYONE can regardless of EXPERIENCE. Go to SalesHeroAcademy.com and use the coupon code SNAPPY50 at checkout to grab the program at 50% off, it’s an investment in your business that you absolutely need!
Get exclusive access to the full-blown audio of all the interviews!
- We recently switched our format and added a lot higher-quality program with music, sound bytes, and a ton of preparation time! This has increased both the cost and time it takes to produce episodes consistently. We want to sustain these high-quality episodes for you, and we need your help. Go to patreon.com/makeitsnappyshow, So please click on the community tab and post your ideas for what you’d like to see as a Patron supporter. We’ll continue to build out the Patreon site and our first goal is to hit $600 per month.
"The Boss for the Bossless"
- Real Accountable (RA) is all about accountability for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. We'll hold your feet to the fire.
Learn more at RealAccountable.com
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Sales Hero Academy
- The Inner Change Maker
- Blogging Your Passion Podcast
- Podcasters Tool Box
- Messengers: Podcasting Documentary Trailer
- The Productive Woman
- The 5AM Miracle
- Gamer Tag Radio
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Previously on Make It Snappy [2:00]
- The Weekly Review [4:10]
- Lessons learned from our web developer [6:00]
- The Wednesday pressure [8:40]
- Stormy events [10:50]
- Saleshero 50% discount and Patreon [12:50]
- What went well this week? [15:11]
- Danny Pena clip [17:11]
- What Danny would do if he was in Nick's shoes and where to find him [21:02]
- Challenges and things to improve [22:00]
- Jay Wong in the house! (clip) [24:00]
- Jonathan Milligan on live events (clip) [29:00]
- Ralph and Carol Lynn Rivera's take on live events (clip) [31:19]
- Was Nick productive? [34:15]
- Ralph Rivera's insights toward the show (clip) [35:40]
- Carbon-Based Business Units [40:00]
- What did Nick learn? (Joseph Warren Clip) [40:53]