Anddrikk “Mr. Tampa” Frazier is as Flo-Grown as there is...
and the perfect guest for “The Make it Snappy Productivity Show” because Anddrikk knows what’s important in life.
"You have to be able to make adjustments on the fly...to utilize your senses and understand what comes next," -Anddrikk Frazier
Anddrikk Frazier is the Managing Partner and founder of Integral Energy, a company dedicated to serving the southeast, someday the world, with Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and alternative fuel solutions.
He’s an engineer, athlete, husband & father of four daughters (yes, FOUR), and an incredibly active member of the Tampa Bay Community.
It’s also not uncommon to hear Anddrikk's voice as color commentator for basketball telecasts on the Bright House Sports Network.
Anddrikk played college basketball and served as Team Captain from 1997-1999 for the University of South Florida.
He earned the USF Men’s Basketball Richard & Roslyn Wittcoff Award and several other accolades throughout his basketball career.
Anddrikk spearheaded the B.B. Waldon Fund to raise money in support of his former teammate at USF, B.B. Waldon, who was injured in a serious car accident in late April 2015.
I’ve been working with Anddrikk for quite some time now, and I’ve grown to appreciate his ability to say “no” on things that aren’t “mission critical.” He is impressively diligent about how he spends his time and he keeps his family and the relationships he's built across multiple industries at the forefront of everything he does.
Anddrikk's faith, and his fearless approach to new opportunities provides him with a clear vision for getting the right things done. He’s been in the energy business for over 20 years and he’s passionate about productivity and purpose.
"If I'm going to be successful I need to surround myself with like-minded successful people" -Anddrikk Frazier
He enjoys spending time with his wife Rena, and daughters Ariana, Aja, Alivia and Aryn. Incidentally, Rena is is passionate about her purpose as well: public service. Rena is currently running for Florida State House, District 59.
So before we listen to the interview, I must disclose to you that I recorded this interview a while back; it was one of the first times I interviewed someone and I’m just putting that out there so you know that I know, my interviewing skills weren’t all that Snappy….
Fortunately for you (and me), you’ll discover quickly that Anddrikk’s a PRO (and so is my editor), so despite my shortcomings you'll learn a TON about productivity and leadership from our conversation.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Email Nick for a free 90-minute coaching session
- The Make it Snappy Productivity BLAB
- Rena Frazier for State House, District 59
- Integral Energy, Trusted Energy Solutions
- Integral Energy on Twitter
- B.B. Waldon's story
- University of South Florida Men's Basketball
- Saddle Creek Logistics
- Anddrikk Frazier on Bright House Sports Network
- Interview begins [5:03]
- What does it mean to be productive? [6:47]
- Athletics & productivity [8:00]
- What you can control [9:05]
- On teamwork [9:50]
- On creating a culture [11:05]
- Politics & RG3 [12:30]
- On procrastination [14:39]
- Customer focus is the driver (who is impacted?) [15:58]
- "You have to be able to make adjustments on the fly" [18:30]
- A smart man or a wise man? [20:35]
- Learning by observation & replication [22:00]
- Translating golf to business (immersion) [22:35]
- Rena Frazier for State House, District 59 [26:00]
- You need to have good people around you [26:35]
- How do you know you’re working on the right things each day? [28:15]
- Don’t keep a corvette in your garage for six months [30:58]
- B.B. Waldon’s charity event [32:10]
- We get so caught up we forget about what matters [33:38]
- Your true legacy [35:00]
- What’s getting in the way of working to your highest potential? [36:50]
- The urgent temptations, I mean, distractions...[38:52]
- What does Anddrikk’s ideal day look like? [40:20]
- Spurts, then breaks [41:30]
- When you’re focused you’re focused [42:50]
- Can’t take away time from the family [44:01]
- Lebran James and balance [45:50]
- Don’t be afraid to step out and do something you really want to do [48:10]