Have you ever felt a little stuck? Like you’re not working on the right things?
If there’s ever been anyone I’ve known in my life who knows how to spend your time working on only the 10% of things that actually matter it’s Jeff J Hunter.
He’s the founder of the 9010 Life program, because it’s not 80/20 anymore, it’s actually 9010, where 90% of the things we do, we shouldn’t actually be doing…we’re not best suited for these things and J teaches us how to develop a 9010 mindset.
He also dives deep into how I spend every hour of my day, and teaches me what I should really be working on vs. what I think I should be doing.
Not only do you get to hear from J, but you also get an update on where I’m at with building my startup, RealAccountable.com. It’s been an interesting journey and I’m grateful you’re along for the ride Snappy Nation!
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
"Closing the Gap Between Talking and Doing"
Real Accountable (RA) is a "shark-tank" style accountability and mentorship program for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. We make it hard to run from your commitments... we pay attention... we hold your feet to the fire.
How Jeff J Hunter Built a Virtual Army to Make $5,288 A Week and Quit His 6-Figure Day Job
Outsourcing Tycoon Jeff J Hunter has a staff of nearly 50 VA’s in the Philippines. You want to get all this garbage off your plate so you can start living the life you’re made for? J will absolutely get you there!
Text SNAPPYJ right now, just for you Snappy Nation and get J’s VIRTUAL ASSISTANT MARKETING proven strategy to have a VA get you 3-5 new leads a day, with ZERO paid ads when you join the 9010 Life program by texting SNAPPYJ to 44222 or click here for your special "Snappy" 9010 Life offer. J’s team will take great care of you, so you can start outsourcing and living the 9010 Life you were made for.
Learn to Sell Without Being Weird
Through these online courses, resource library, and community, you'll take the guesswork out of selling and build your own sales success playbook. Online sales training that ANYONE can regardless of EXPERIENCE. Go to SalesHeroAcademy.com and use the coupon code SNAPPY50 at checkout to grab the program at 50% off, it’s an investment in your business that you absolutely need!
Get exclusive access to all of our full-blown interviews!
We recently switched our format and added a lot higher-quality program with music, sound bytes, and a ton of preparation time.
This has increased both the cost and time it takes to produce episodes consistently. We want to sustain these high-quality episodes for you, and we need your help.
Go to patreon.com/makeitsnappyshow, So please click on the community tab and post your ideas for what you’d like to see as a Patron supporter. We’ll continue to build out the Patreon site and our first goal is to hit $200 per month.
Free PDF Guide
How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- VA Staffer
- 9010 Life
- Genealogy Guys
- Lamb 'n Wolf
- Jim Woods Writes
- Sales Hero Academy
- Real Accountable
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Episode 78 - The Virtual Hustle with Jeff "J" Hunter
- Episode 105 - How Not to Start a Business Productively
- Previously on Make It Snappy [1:00]
- What went well this week? [3:32]
- The One Thing [6:30]
- Challenges & things to improve [7:15]
- The maddening shark tank RA style [9:20]
- The Guest[10:30]
- Re-purposing [12:54]
- Not getting the results that you need [14:30]
- Revealing the spreadsheet [16:40]
- The Buckets [22:50]
- Family time [25:30]
- RA sales call [27:50]
- Nick's big concern (as an Online Figure) [30:22]
- Thinking the wrong way [33:40]
- Monetizing [35:30]
- The Homework [39:00]
- The Productivity Challenge [41:26]
- Next on Make it Snappy [43:30]
This Week's Challenge
***THE J HUNTER CHALLENGE***
- Anytime between now and the end of the week, take 45-mins to look back 48 hours from where you're at right now as you're reading this, and write down EVERYTHING you've done in that 48- hour period.
- Then, IDENTIFY the things that are really, truly bringing the most VALUE to you, and by the end of the week, REARRANGE your day so you're moving one thing DOWN your priority list that you're spending too much time on and moving one thing UP your priority list that's adding more value.
- Just ONE thing will do the job!
- If you're in, write "I'm in," in the comments below then update your comment by the end of the week and let us know what you moved up the chain.