I brought Dr. Rob on because he’s passionate about helping people grow their platforms. He has an impressive background in media and some really great hacks to better leverage media opportunities.
He took his time to break down the way I was thinking about growing my platform and really got my wheels turning.
Dr. Rob also talks about transitioning from traditional to “green-beret" thinking, especially when it comes to your objectives from week to week. He gives some nice examples of “green beret” thinking I know you’ll enjoy.
Grab Robert's Special E-Book: "The Next Level: Supercharged"
Special 2 Day Promo for Make it Snappy listeners
- Jocko Willink
- Jeff J Hunter
- Jeff McDermott
- Brittany Joiner
- Andrew Purdum
- Connect with Robert on Twitter, Facebook or his site
- Previously on Make It Snappy [1:26]
- Was Nick productive? [4:20]
- A little uncomfortable (warning!) [5:30]
- What Nick learned from losing a trusted adviser (ads) [8:50]
- Lessons learned [12:26]
- The Make It Snappy Guest [14:15]
- What got Rob interested in productivity? [16:04]
- What does success look like to Rob? [18:00]
- What are my quantifiable metrics over the next three months? [20:32]
- Better value proposition for the sponsor [23:10]
- Green beret thinking [25:15]
- Secret facebook group [27:30]
- Robs journey (the second issue) [30:00]
- What % of time would you recommend dedicating to developing systems & processes vs. actually doing the work? [32:17]
- What shouldn’t I be spending my time on? [34:08]
- The weekly challenge [35:11]
- A smoke breathing dragon [36:00]
- Where to find Rob [38:00]
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
***THE GREEN-BERET CHALLENGE***
- I want the audience to pick a problem in either life or business and I want you to use the critic method and ask your self three things towards this problem
- Why is this happening?.
- How will I know when it’s fixed?
- Who can help me?
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
"Closing the Gap Between Talking and Doing"
Real Accountable (RA) is a "shark-tank" style accountability and mentorship program for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. We make it hard to run from your commitments... we pay attention... we hold your feet to the fire.
How Jeff J Hunter Built a Virtual Army to Make $5,288 A Week and Quit His 6-Figure Day Job
Outsourcing Tycoon Jeff J Hunter has a staff of nearly 50 VA’s in the Philippines. You want to get all this garbage off your plate so you can start living the life you’re made for? J will absolutely get you there!
Text SNAPPYJ right now, just for you Snappy Nation and get J’s VIRTUAL ASSISTANT MARKETING proven strategy to have a VA get you 3-5 new leads a day, with ZERO paid ads when you join the 9010 Life program by texting SNAPPYJ to 44222 or click here for your special "Snappy" 9010 Life offer. J’s team will take great care of you, so you can start outsourcing and living the 9010 Life you were made for.
Get exclusive access to all of our full-blown interviews!
I’m PUMPED, like SNAPPY-pumped to let you know about what we’re doing for our AMAZING Patreon supporters…we have FIVE TIERS of rewards for our patron supporters…from Tier 1: Snappy Supporter to Tier 5: Super Snappy where for just $1/month you’ll get bonus editions of all my guest new interviews, including today’s guest, you’ll get a “Snappy S/O” at the end of each show, and as you go up in tier, you’ll get my Masterclass, “Productivity Optimized,” access to members-only material from RealAccountable, high-quality Make it Snappy T-shirts, exclusive challenges and even ad spots. Rewards abound, and your contribution helps make the quality of this show that much better…
Just go to http://patreon.com/makeitsnappyshow to support the podcast and check out our rewards. That’s patreon.com/makeitsnappyshow, make your first contribution and we’ll make this show snappier than ever, together.
Free PDF Guide
How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.