You’ve tried again and again to develop new habits…
What’s the issue? What do you need to make them stick? I could go on and on for hours but I really like the approach my guest Romain Derrien takes in the frustrating world of creating habits that sticks. Romain has developed one of the best apps on the planet for making your morning routine, or any routine for that matter effective! It’s a brand new way to look at routines and I’m excited to share the knowledge with you.
Romain grew up Paris but has been in London for 10 years. He’s passionate about mobile technology, so much so that he developed over 50 apps over the course of one year and he keeps making them better and better. He read a blog post early in his career from Carter Thomas about making apps and got hooked!
You’ll gain a ton of value from our conversation and if you stick around until the end, you’ll learn how to form new brain connections in a really interesting way through Romain’s challenge.
For you, Snappy Nation, Romain is the man because he’s a productivity geek and he’s developed tools for himself for fun, that he’s now offering to you (for FREE), like his latest, Morning Routine: Daily Habit Tracker.
Check it out right here below and grab it now for FREE.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- 9010 Life
- Real Accountable
- Product Hunt
- Bot List
- The Miracle Morning
- Morning Routine
- Win the Morning. Win the Day (with Tim Ferriss Video)
- Expert Secrets
- Seth Louey
- Tim Ferriss
- Tom Sylvester
- Connect with Romain on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube or his site
- Previously on Make it Snappy [2:00]
- Guest Info [4:15]
- Romain's story about the need to help facilitate forming good habits. [7:00]
- What kind of apps were you developing? [9:19]
- Key things for the Morning Routine App [12:00]
- Changes Romain made by listening to the customers [15:00]
- Morning routine's cool updates [18:00]
- Mimicking celebrity routines [20:30]
- The missing element (personal development) [25:50]
- What is the difference between creating a habit and setting a goal? [28:15]
- Starting small (habits) [31:00]
- The weekly challenge [34:30]
- When does a habit become a habit? [36:50]
- Words of wisdom [38:00]
- Where to find Romain [38:28]
- Lessons learned [41:00]
- Next time on Make it Snappy [45:00]
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
***THE ROMAIN BRUSH CHALLENGE***
Brush your teeth with your left hand if you are right-handed and vice-versa. See how this helps your creativity and trigger some exciting new connections in your brain!
"Closing the Gap Between Talking and Doing"
Real Accountable (RA) is a "shark-tank" style accountability and mentorship program for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. RA makes it hard to run from your commitments... we pay attention... we hold your feet to the fire.
How Jeff J Hunter Built a Virtual Army to Make $5,288 A Week and Quit His 6-Figure Day Job
Outsourcing Tycoon Jeff J Hunter has a staff of nearly 50 VA’s in the Philippines. You want to get all this garbage off your plate so you can start living the life you’re made for? J will absolutely get you there!
Get Jeff J Hunter’s VIRTUAL ASSISTANT MARKETING proven strategy to have a VA get you 3-5 new leads a day, with ZERO paid ads when you join the 9010 Life program.
Get exclusive access to all of our full-blown interviews!
I’m PUMPED, like SNAPPY-pumped to let you know about what we’re doing for our AMAZING Patreon supporters! We have FIVE TIERS of rewards for our patrons. Support the show and you can get:
- bonus editions of all my guest new interviews
- a snappy shout-out on the show
- access to my Masterclass, “Productivity Optimized,”
- access to members-only material from RealAccountable,
- high-quality Make it Snappy T-shirts,
- exclusive challenges
- even ad spots! (depending on your tier)
Rewards abound, and your contribution helps make the quality of this show that much better…
Just go to http://makeitsnappyshow.com/patreon to support the podcast and check out our rewards. Make your first contribution and we’ll make this show snappier than ever, together.
Free PDF Guide
How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.