Is This the End of Make it Snappy?
I’m excited to close “Season 1” of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show here with Episode 122 and prepare for what’s in store for the future and the big reveal for what to expect (if?) and when we return! Is this the end of Make it Snappy?
I’ve been podcasting for over 18 months now. This episode unpacks my lessons learned from the tremendous experience. We’re taking 90 days off to regroup and comeback stronger than ever, so what will this look like for The Make it Snappy Productivity Show? You’ll find out if you listen all the way to the end....
The other thing you’ll get from this episode is my response to a challenging gauntlet that Ralph & Carol Lynn threw my way on their show, Carbon Based Business Units, episode 183 about something “way outside the norm” to help businesses grow to $2-5-million in revenue and beyond.
Further, the dynamic duo did a full-blown critique of my email autoresponder in episode 186 of Carbon Based Business Units (which I took in stride) and I thought was so valuable that I’d give you my biggest takeaways as well.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- 9010 Life
- Real Accountable
- Make It Snappy Templates
- Carbon Based Business Units Podcast
- Keller Williams Realty
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Nazach Snapp
- Geoff Woods
- Ralph and Carol Lynn Rivera
- Mike Vardy
- Jay Papasan
- Navid Moezzez
- John Lee Dumas
- Kate Erickson
- Previously on Make it Snappy [1:53]
- Getting aligned with Nazach [3:30]
- Making it simple [5:00]
- The 9010 concept [8:00]
- Nick's email auto-responder critique [10:16]
- Biggest takeaways [13:20]
- How Nick celebrated the learning experience [15:26]
- Addressing another gauntlet [18:38]
- What's way outside the norm these days? [20:31]
- Getting aligned with your spouse [22:20]
- Challenge of the week [24:40]
- Lessons learned [25:27]
- Three big lessons from podcasting for 18 months [27:00]
- Next time on Make it Snappy (will there be a next time)? [29:30]
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
***THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER ALIGNMENT CHALLENGE***
For the next 90 days, gain agreement from the course you need to get aligned with.
- Start allocating at least 30 minutes of uninterrupted quality time with your significant other.
- Use this time to get aligned with where your family business is going even though the person is not a business partner.
"Closing the Gap Between Talking and Doing"
Real Accountable (RA) is a "shark-tank" style accountability and mentorship program for entrepreneurs looking to scale their business. RA makes it hard to run from your commitments... we pay attention... we hold your feet to the fire.
How Jeff J Hunter Built a Virtual Army to Make $5,288 A Week and Quit His 6-Figure Day Job
Outsourcing Tycoon Jeff J Hunter has a staff of nearly 50 VA’s in the Philippines. You want to get all this garbage off your plate so you can start living the life you’re made for? J will absolutely get you there!
Get Jeff J Hunter’s VIRTUAL ASSISTANT MARKETING proven strategy to have a VA get you 3-5 new leads a day, with ZERO paid ads when you join the 9010 Life program.
Get exclusive access to all of our full-blown interviews!
I’m PUMPED, like SNAPPY-pumped to let you know about what we’re doing for our AMAZING Patreon supporters! We have FIVE TIERS of rewards for our patrons. Support the show and you can get:
- bonus editions of all my guest new interviews
- a snappy shout-out on the show
- access to my Masterclass, “Productivity Optimized,”
- access to members-only material from RealAccountable,
- high-quality Make it Snappy T-shirts,
- exclusive challenges
- even ad spots! (depending on your tier)
Rewards abound, and your contribution helps make the quality of this show that much better…
Just go to http://makeitsnappyshow.com/patreon to support the podcast and check out our rewards. Make your first contribution and we’ll make this show snappier than ever, together.
Free PDF Guide
How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.