The show is back, and we have a new co-host!
But what are we going to be talking about? Incremental improvements, lean systems, and agile methodologies! But why?
We start this episode by talking about why incremental improvements are so important. It’s easy to get caught up what’s the latest and greatest fad in productivity, but in reality, it’s those small 1% improvements that end up moving the needle and creating real lasting improvements in productivity. There’s not a lot of people who want to talk about those small improvements, but we do and we want to help you start making those small changes right now.
We also talk about our background and why we’re qualified to be talking about incremental improvements.
Nick has a background in Lean and Six Sigma, and has experience with tracking data to use it to make better decisions. Brittany is a productivity nerd and is the go-to source for all things related to workplace productivity. She’s helped her marketing team go through a transition to agile and is the expert on automation and tools to help you get more done at work.
ALSO LISTEN ON...
- Show starts! [00:40]
- Shorter and punchy episodes [1:50]
- The need to see incremental improvements [3:09]
- Spammy productivities [4:15]
- Do productivity (not just read and listen) [5:30]
- Backgrounds [7:30]
- Cheaper by the dozen story [9:30]
- All night office whiteboarding [10:50]
- How Nick learned productivity [12:23]
- Playing with tools [14:30]
- Eliminating waste challenge [17:20]
- How is agile related to waste? [19:40]
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
Start thinking about areas that you might be able to eliminate some waste in your life at work.
Get into THE VAULT for free
Snappier.co is LIVE!
"The Proven Method for Building Membership Site is Snappier"