How can agile help your team be more efficient AND effective?
The biggest benefit is ensuring that you’re building the right thing and not wasting time or energy, but there are many other benefits that come along with that. You’ll find customers and employees to be more excited because they’ve got buy in. Your management will appreciate the status updates and knowing exactly where the project is at and the direction it’s trending.
We also shift over to some agile story time. You heard that right - it’s story time on the podcast! We dive a little deeper into personal experiences with agile and how we’ve used it to grow our teams and our personal projects.
ALSO LISTEN ON...
- Show starts [01:21]
- Challenge check-in [1:50]
- The quick massive "poll" [2:52]
- Practical application [4:49]
- Agile key-benefits [5:50]
- Project 1440 and it's connection with Agile [7:00]
- Management appreciates quick iterations [8:45]
- Stories and cases [11:20]
- Agile MPV [14:00]
- The fibonacci sequence [15:30]
- Perfectionism tendencies [17:00]
- Intimidated by agile [19:00]
- The Challenge [21:30]
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE
The Agile Challenge
Think about one thing in your life that you can start implementing agile in your life. And think about what would be the benefits if you were to implement. Post in POP and use #AgileDojo
Let's Be Real Show with Nick and Brian : Follow our journey as we learn and grow!
Get into THE VAULT for free : Videos neatly organized, along with great templates!
Snappier.co is LIVE!
"The Proven Method for Building Membership Site is Snappier"
I’m PUMPED, like SNAPPY-pumped to let you know about what we’re doing for our AMAZING Patreon supporters! We have FIVE TIERS of rewards for our patrons. Support the show and you can get:
- bonus editions of all my guest new interviews
- a snappy shout-out on the show
- access to my Masterclass, “Productivity Optimized,”
- access to members-only material from RealAccountable,
- high-quality Make it Snappy T-shirts,
- exclusive challenges
- even ad spots! (depending on your tier)
Rewards abound, and your contribution helps make the quality of this show that much better…
Just go to http://makeitsnappyshow.com/patreon to support the podcast and check out our rewards. Make your first contribution and we’ll make this show snappier than ever, together.