It’s not as hard to create the lifestyle you want as you may think it is.
Maria Matarelli is baaaack! Last time we talked about corporate agility - using agile at work. But this time we discuss so many things you can use agile for and how it’s a useful tool in your personal life, too. Maria shares her journey with personal agility and how it fueled her to where she is today, while still growing.
Maria shares the framework for personal agility, and talks about how to figure out what matters in your life so you know where to focus. She also has some great goodies to giveaway, and ends with a challenge for us all.
- Welcome Maria Matarelli [1:33]
- How did Maria discover Personal Agility? [3:57]
- What Maria did to become a professional speaker [5:50]
- Experimenting with applying agile outside of work [9:30]
- The Personal Agility framework [11:50]
- Practical examples of collecting metrics that matter [13:45]
- "If everything matters, then nothing matters." [17:03]
- New free online training on Personal Agility with Maria [20:55]
- One of the most powerful things is visualization [22:46]
- Is this still where I want to go? [25:30]
- Common myths about using agile outside of work [29:00]
- Maria's CHALLENGE for Snappy Nation [32:20]
- Maria's latest project [33:25]
THIS WEEK'S DOJO CHALLENGE:
What really matters?
Join the Facebook Group and take the challenge!
Take 5 to 10 minutes and find a quiet place, ask what really matters to you. List out the top 3-4 things.