What’s re-calibration, you might ask?
I’ll tell you what it’s NOT. It’s not a RESET.
Life throws curveballs; we had a big one recently that forced my wife and I to rethink our strategy for upcoming quarter.
In a reset, or a do-over, goals change.
In a re-calibration our destination is the same, it’s just our route that changes.
I thought the concept was interesting, the word “re-calibrate” supercool, and as a COMPLETE package, I found the content to be totally "Make it Snappy" show-worthy.
Do you need a re-calibration yourself?
What’s on your mind, are you overwhelmed? Struggling with getting focused?
I’ll offer you up to 2-hours of my time to help get you moving - to develop a new routine, fresh processes and ways of looking at your work, your home-life.
Let’s get productive on purpose.
If you want to take advantage of a productive, life-changing coaching conversation with me, I’d love to hear your story and help you through all the overwhelm.
So let’s set it up now. Text the word “PRODUCTIVE” to 44222 and we’ll get the ball rolling. Who knows, you may even be a candidate for coaching on this show!
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp: text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Blab broadcast starts [5:14]
- What's going on in the Snapp household? [6:15]
- How Nick delegates the tasks [7:40]
- What happens when you get one of these curveballs thrown at you? [8:20]
- What is re-calibration? [9:00]
- What does re-calibration mean for the Snapp family? [10:08]
- What forced Nick to get hyper-focused? [12:15]
- How Nick made the best use of his time writing [13:28]
- How Nick utilized "re-calibration" for his business [14:22]
- How much do I need to move forward? [15:13]
- Project management roots [16:31]
- Unlocking the seats of the Blab Broadcast [17:42]