Productive Home Routines...
How can you be productive with your home routine? It's our topic-of-the-month on The Make it Snappy Productivity Show and we’ve done a Snappy job of laying the groundwork for a value-added month.
As usual, my wife Nazach Snapp joins me on the podcast to kick off our new topic but what’s particularly interesting is the fact that I’m a little out of my comfort zone on the home-routine front!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, home productivity is the area I need the majority of my improvement on and I’m so incredibly grateful my wife is around to kick me into shape on the home front.
That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? Where one is weak, the other is strong.
We cover a wide-variety of topics: from household order, to chores, to meal planning to innovative laundry techniques (you got that right)!
I’ve learned a heck of a lot about home routines from Nazach and I hope you learn a heck of a lot from this episode of Make it Snappy.
If you have any questions, please record it for us by clicking here, or leave a comment below, we’d love to read your thoughts!
LAunch your own podcast (Featured Sponsor)
Can “celebrity” be manufactured? My good friend, host of the INNER CHANGEMAKER PODCAST, Mr. Jay Wong is giving you an exclusive opportunity to learn from the best of the best.
Jay is hosting three live training webinars to not only show you HOW its done, but hook you up with the step-by-step system for you to implement and launch YOUR OWN top-rated podcast.
Jay Wong will share how in just under a year, he built his own brand to be one of the highest-rated podcasts in the world!
Once Jay shows you how to manufacture your own celebrity and build an actual platform through podcasting, he will teach you how to leverage it to get your message out the world in a lucrative way.
Are you in?
Jay’s got three webinars for your viewing pleasure (click the times below for a link to register)...
WEBINAR 1: Wednesday, May 4TH 8PM EST
WEBINAR 2: Thursday, May 5th 2PM EST
WEBINAR 3: Saturday, May 7th 11:30AM EST
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
RELATED & RECOMMENDED POSTS
- Interview starts [3:39]
- Experience with "Productive Home Routines" [5:30]
- Do you think home routines are as important as work routines? [7:05]
- Thinking about the home routine as pieces of a puzzle [8:53]
- Why home routines make life easier for Nazach [10:11]
- How morning routines go in Snapp house [12:14]
- The agreement vs. expectations on "poopy" issues [14:00]
- How to sell the power of a morning routine to a small children? [15:11]
- How would you describe a productive day at home? [17:54]
- How does Nazach generate her chore list? [19:40]
- The take on laundry routines [22:00]
- Why Nazach likes to batch [24:06]
- What's Nick's morning ritual? [24:50]
- Nazach meditates? [26:49]
- "Outsourcing" home routines [30:58]
- The afternoon routine [32:16]
- The power of the "Joint Weekly Review" [34:10]
- Home projects and childcare issues [37:07]
- It always comes back to agreements [40:06]
- Why apply work productivity in home life? [39:07]