Can you transfer productive work habits to home life?
If you're spending weekend afternoons glued to the TV, playing around on the Internet, or randomly running around town picking up unplanned things for the house, you have an opportunity to develop a home routine using your finely-tuned work skills.
When you get to back to work and you’re asked, “how was your weekend?” or “what did you do this weekend?"
and you don’t remember...
Well, then it was a waste of a weekend, wasn’t it?
Feel refreshed? Probably not.
You’d remember feeling refreshed if it happened.
Effective weekend time fosters an effective mind and an even more productive work week.
So what can be done to apply those same productivity skills that you’ve grown so adept at implementing during the workweek to our home routines, so we can spend our time more EFFECTIVELY on the weekends?
I’m excited to share three ways to leverage work productivity at home.
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
RELATED & RECOMMENDED POSTS
- Show started [4:20]
- Leveraging work productivity habits at home [5:20]
- Who's the planner in the Snapp house? [6:13]
- The 3 things we can leverage from work to home [7:30]
- Having a weekly review with your spouse [9:02]
- How the weekly review helped Nick [10::24]
- Agreements, disagreements and negotiations on weekly reviews [11:40]
- Developing a project plan [13:15]
- How do we develop a plan to execute that mission [14:10]
- Do you really call family meetings? [15:15]
- Treating your family like co-leagues and customers [16:45]
- Would you barge on your supervisors door without knocking? [17:43]