No time to think about dinner? Think again...
The epitome of all home routines is a well-oiled meal prepping plan (preferably olive or grape seed) and who better to give us a little meal-prepping expertise then Certified Dietitian and Chef, Allison Schaaf!
This week on The Make it Snappy Productivity Show it’s all about figuring out the most efficient ways to prep meals at home and create more time for parents day-in and day-out.
Allison Schaaf is the founder of PrepDish.com, an online meal planning service that saves people time, energy and frustration by providing organized grocery lists and instructions for prepping meals ahead of time.
The worst time to think about dinner is right before dinner and Prep Dish takes the guess work out of the equation.
Nazach and I were both interested in absorbing Allison’s wisdom this week so I invited my wife to join me on the interview!
If you check out Allison on The Make it Snappy Productivity Show, as a SPECIAL bonus, you can learn why she hates malls, but loves dolphins!
Thank you Allison and Nazach for joining me on The Make it Snappy Productivity Show, I truly enjoyed our conversation and DID I MENTION how awesome PrepDish is?
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BJ Fogg on Motivational Waves and How to Get Things Done in a Remarkable Way (Salad Prepping Video Reference from Nick)
- Free Two-Week Trial to Prepdish
- (enter the code "SNAPPY” for Make it Snappy listeners)
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Dana Yarn of Life Moves Studio
- Tim Ferriss
- Nazach Snapp
- Connect with Allison on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ and her website
RELATED & RECOMMENDED POSTS
- Welcoming Allison [2:45]
- Who is Allison? [3:43]
- Can you tell me about your AHA! moment while preparing a meal? [5:18]
- How Allison came up with Prepdish.com? [6:00]
- Allison describes her processes as a Personal Chef [7:28]
- How much time is actually saved by meal prepping? [7:50]
- How long does Nick spend meal prepping? [9:44]
- How much time does "The Super Fast Meal Plan" take? [10:24]
- Do you have a specific way of organizing? [12:20]
- What percentage of Allison's meals are "batched ingredients?" [13:39]
- What's the most productive way for prepping? [14:55]
- Do you have any strategies for being a better chopper? [16:00]
- Do you have any recommended online grocery delivery services? [17:15]
- Exploiting sales for meal prep [18:43]
- How does Allison find ways to help people beyond meal planning? [20:24]
- How does going living in Puerto Rico affect your meal prep? [21:00]
- What challenges Allison? [22:18]
- Can you tell us your favorite story about a client? [24:23]
- Why food preparation is important [26:28]
- What themes did you learn from meal prep that can be transferred to other skills in life? [26:53]
- What's with malls and spirit animals? [28:17]
- Allison is giving free 2-week trial to Make it Snappy listeners [30:42]
- Words of wisdom from Allison [31:32]