Have you ever wondered how to get all your weekend projects and chores done and still spend quality time with your kids?
This is a really cool episode of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show where I offer four ways to spend quality time with the kids at home and still get stuff done on the weekends.
It takes a little planning and creativity, but totally worth it. Enjoy this episode where we kick it off with the cutest little interview ever, with my middle-child, 4-yr old Ethan and then round-off the insightful, home-productive discussion on Blab.
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Make it Snappy on YouTube
RELATED AND RECOMMENDED POSTS
- Intro interview w/ Ethan Snapp [1:02]
- Show Starts [5:40]
- Why Nick gets pumped up the during weekends at the Snapp house [6:00]
- How do you develop processes to streamline everything not only at work, but also at home? [7:15]
- Why not get the kids involved? [7:49]
- Why let the kids help? [8:27]
- Suggestion two "give them something that they can own" [10:56]
- The benefits of making it a game [12:15]
- Giving them incentives for doing good quality work "sparingly" [13:14]