How do you go from a good side hustle to a great one?
If you have a good side hustle going and you want to take it to the next level you’ll gain a lot of value from our conversation. Coaching, especially via podcast, is a fantastic tool to help listeners take a good look at their own side hustles, businesses or careers and use the lessons learned to continuously improve.
Side hustles are double-challenging with kids running around at home, and it’s always both interesting and inspiring to learn how productive parents around the globe are getting it done.
We captured a truly unique and interesting coaching conversation with Jess Stevens and Jenn Callaghan, the owners of Citrus Hill Clothing Boutique out of Tarpon Springs, FL.
Jess & Jenn told me they were struggling to get ahead on their process for ordering clothes, shooting photos, marketing outfits, etc., and I was honored to have the privilege of helping them optimize their business model.
They were interested in improving focus and spending their time working on the right things.
I know you’ll have fun listening to how two very intelligent, savvy, young entrepreneurs created a profitable side hustle in rapid time, and how they plan to accelerate their growth over the next several months.
Snapp Forward Group coaching
- Apply for Snapp Forward by clicking here
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
- Text the word "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to get a link to join our Productivity on Purpose (P.O.P.) Facebook Group and receive Nick's
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Citrus Hill Clothing Boutique
- Kenzie Shores Photography
- Trunk Club
- Stitch Fix
- Citrus Hill Clothing Boutique Group
- Welcoming Jenn and Jess in the show [3:00]
- What is Citrus Hill Clothing Boutique about? [5:12]
- How does Jess & Jenn's day go? [6:00]
- What are Jess & Jenn's biggest pain point? [8:19]
- Outfit assembly and issues [10:40]
- What's stopping you from getting all months outfit selected in advance? [12:45]
- The "out of stock" problem [14:40]
- What kind of investment would it be to get that one month ahead? [16:32]
- The quickest way to get fifteen hundred dollars [17:40]
- Birthday discount codes and flash sale [20:00]
- Are you willing to live the last minute situation to pay your investor back? [21:06]
- Other ways for Jenn and Jess to earn fifteen hundred dollars quicker [22:30]
- Activities that typically results to the sale [24:08]
- Having the inventory at hand before selling [26:10]
- Do you feel like your customers trust you enough? [30:50]
- Finding the balance of what's best for everyone [33:20]
- Agreement to pursue the model and the next logical step [34:55]
- Time allocation agreement [36:55]
- Two-hour commitment [39:40]
- The Bento Box concept [41:20]
- It's all about the name brands [43:30]
- Way to figure out wholesales and companies [45:50]
- How many whole-sales do you have in mind? [48:00]