The "look ahead" is fun, but the "look back" is powerful...
It’s mid-year already (crazy, right?) and time to take an hour or two to reflect.
In this episode of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show, we offer 10 questions you can use as your template for performing an effective mid-year review.
You can use these questions to decide whether you should pivot from, or persevere with your current life strategy.
The questions are based off a blog post I read recently from careerealism.com, and touch on what to think about in key accomplishments, relationship development, learning, mistakes, time management and more.
My only hope is you’ll take this information, sit down with your family or your business partner or both, and take an hour or so to see how things are going....decide to pivot or commit to preserver. It’s time to work ON your business or your career, or your family and take a break from just working and living IN it.
So without further ado I present to you, my Blab broadcast on The Mid-Year Review.
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
- Text the word "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to get a link to join our Productivity on Purpose (P.O.P.) Facebook Group and receive Nick's
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Show starts [2:40]
- Looking at the key accomplishments [4:14]
- How did your accomplishments ultimately drive you closer to your purpose? [4:30]
- What goals really missed the mark for Nick? [5:33]
- Surrounding yourself with other entrepreneurs [6:33]
- Learning is about developing a habit [7:18]
- Nick's biggest mistake [8:39]
- Getting ahead [9:30]
- Going to bed early [10:45]
- The top three work-related goals [11:54]
- Getting ten episodes ahead [12:50]
- The top three personal goals [14:16]
- Benefits of Crowdfunding [16:20]
- Habits and "Mega-batching" [17:00]