Fifty Episodes, seriously? It's surreal!
I feel so grateful for having the privilege, to broadcast The Make it Snappy Productivity Show to you twice per week. Podcasting is an incredibly fulfilling experience and to know we're making a small difference to the lives of our listeners, to the Snappation, is something I wouldn't change for anything!
For this FIFTIETH broadcast of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show we’ve got all kinds of "Snappy" goodness planned for you, but mostly, it's a CELEBRATION BABY!
This one’s for the listeners; it's for the Snappy, productive community we've formed over the last six months! We're dedicating this presentation to our Productive on Purpose Facebook group, my peeps from the P.O.P. (my POPPERS)!
POP stands for Productive On Purpose, and it’s our growing Facebook community of productivity enthusiasts, accountability partners and doers, dedicated to holding each other accountable each AND EVERY day, to work on the things that matter to our businesses, our careers, our families, our lives.
PRODUCTIVE ON PURPOSE is what we all aim to be!
We're also excited to present to you the music of Snappy Jit (love that Snappy name) throughout this presentation of Make it Snappy.
You'll get a kick, maybe a "Snapp," out of our celebration!
Here's our lineup of the seven P.O.P.-pers featured for this show...
Our first guest for this episode is none other than Sarah Mastriani-Levi!
Sarah is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, International Best Selling Author, Public Speaker and a Personal Chef.
She had a personal vision of service that she wanted to provide, to awaken spirituality and its accessibility in everyday events. She desired to show her clients that the quality of the food that they were eating was critical to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sarah manifested this idea by managing her own farm where she designed, built, and grew large, organic vegetable gardens and groves of fruit bearing trees.
She is also the owner of Mannafest Living which provides holistic health coaching and personal chef services for clients using fresh, organic, plant-based cuisine with an ethnic twist
In addition to Sarah, I'm so grateful for all of the POP community members who contributed to this episode of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show.
Next up we welcomed back horse enthusiast, small-scale farmer and engineer, Lindsay Rausch!
Lindsay graduated with a degree in Agricultural Engineering and has had she calls a rather eclectic selection of careers in engineering, project planning and administration (just to name a few).
I coached Lindsay to get her on track towards building her side hustle way back on Episode 38 of the podcast; it's a good one you'll want to check out!
I always find it interesting when Podcasters bring the people behind the scenes in to the lime light and I thought this would be a great time to acknowledge Emily Triplett for all the great work she's doing as our Social Media Manager for The Make it Snappy Productivity Show. Also a key contributor to The P.O.P., Emily is extremely talented, productive and constantly full of great ideas.
I'm grateful to have Emily on the team - thanks Emily for giving us some great tips on how to make it Snappen as a college student!
It was such a pleasure having best-selling author, Brand Architect, Coach and Podcaster, Ani Alexander to celebrate 50 episodes of Make it Snappy! Ani specializes in helping creative people build their online brand and platform.
She's passionate about leading and encouraging writers to become successful authors. Her story is absolutely fascinating; she's been fearless in her pursuit of her dreams. Check out Ani's podcast and her website by clicking here.
Glenn "The Geek" Hebert
How could I possibly celebrate without my main man, Glenn Hebert of The Horse Radio Network?
Glenn offered me a fantastic opportunity to come on his Stable Scoop Radio Show once per month and provide his thousands of horse-enthusiast listeners with innovative tips on productivity.
I'm honored to know Glenn and to have his support in our fast-paced world of podcasting. Glenn's a super-talented business man who knows how to work on the right things...and THAT my friend, is all the productivity you need!
Our second repeat guest to round off our seven featured POPPIN' interviews is Mrs. America Illinois 2016, Crystal Cavey! Crystal is a highly productive writer, certified life coach and public speaker.
She motivates, inspires and drives women and young adults to be better than they've ever been. Let's wish Crystal our very best as she competes for Mrs. America 2016 in August!
Be sure to check out Crystal on her previous visit to Make it Snappy, as we get messy on "The Personal Panel," Episode 35.
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business
- Text the word "PRODUCTIVE" to 44222 to setup a powerful coaching conversation w/Nick Snapp
- Text the word "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to get a link to join our Productivity on Purpose (P.O.P.) Facebook Group and receive Nick's
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Mannafest Living
- Simple Change Podcast
- C AND L RAUSCH FARM
- Brand Architech Club
- Horse Radio Network
- Stable Scoop Radio Show
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc.
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Financial Karma by Deborah Williams
- Episode 38 - Side Hustling on the Farm with Lindsay Rausch
- Stable Scoop's "Saying No"
- Episode 35 - Getting Messy with "The Personal Panel" Q&A with Crystal Cavey, Clem Harrod & Nazach Snapp
- 50th Episode starts with Sarah! [4:38] -
- What's the most exciting thing that has happened to Sarah this year? [4:53]
- What is one of Sarah's biggest fears? [6:52]
- What's your experience been with the POP community and why do you spend valuable time engaging with the group? [8:45]
- One tip for the Snappy listeners from Sarah [10:55]
- Where to find Sarah [12:25]
- Interview with Lindsay Rausch [13:47] -
- What was the most productive thing Lindsay did this year? [16:05]
- What's your experience been with the POP community and why do you spend valuable time engaging with the group? [17:05]
- One tip for the Snappy listeners from Lindsay [18:00]
- Where to find Lindsay [19:50]
- Interview with Debbie Williams [20:30]
- What is the most productive thing you could do for your business and personal life? [23:45]
- What's your experience been with the POP community and why do you spend valuable time engaging with the group? [26:30]
- One tip for the Snappy listeners from Deb [27:50]
- Where to find Deb [29:00]
- Interview with Emily Triplett [31:22]
- What was the most productive thing Emily did for her school and personal life? [32:28]
- What's your experience been with the POP community and why do you spend valuable time engaging with the group? [33:30]
- One tip for the Snappy listeners from Emily [34:15]
- Where to find Emily [35:23]
- Interview with Ani Alexander [36:23]
- As a writer why does Ani love helping aspiring authors? [40:15]
- What's the most productive thing you've done to continually move that needle forward? [41:45]
- What does Ani think about the POP group, what's her feedback?[43:46]
- Where to find Ani [45:18]
- Interview with Glenn the Geek Hebert from The Horse Radio Network - [46:25]
- What was the most exciting thing that happened to Glenn this year? [48:50]
- What's the most productive thing you do for your business? [50:36]
- What's your experience been with the POP community and thoughts on the group? [53:10]
- Where to find Glenn [55:32]
- Interview with Crystal Cavey [56:43]
- What do you think is the most productive thing that you can offer Snappy listeners? [58:37]
- What's your experience been with the POP community and why do you spend your valuable time engaging with the group? [59:50]
- Where to find Crystal [1:01:38]