Who needs law school when you know your "one thing?"
I was inspired to create a special episode dedicated to his story and how focusing on his One Thing changed his life forever.
Navid Moazzez is a lifestyle entrepreneur who helps entrepreneurs create, promote & profit from a virtual summit to skyrocket their business and brand online. His mission is to inspire and help you live life on your own terms so you can achieve your ideal lifestyle.
During this episode we talk in depth about how Navid views his One Thing and how he uncovered it. We also learn about some things he doesn’t typically get into on podcasts, like how he manages his personal lifestyle while traveling, and how he manages to stay productive with not only his business endeavors, but at home with people closest to him.
He’s the polar opposite of someone who overthinks things and that’s what I love about this guy! Navid's fascinating story and the exciting work he's doing through virtual summits will get your wheels turning fast!
Navid Moazzez's List Building School:
Online Event | Sept 18-30: Go behind the scenes with 60+ world-class entrepreneurs & email marketing experts
Discover step-by-step how to build, grow and monetize your emial list (even if you're starting from scratch).
Click the button below to get a FREE Pass before they're gone (affiliate link):
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program for job slaves and overwhelmed entrepreneurs, by clicking here (or text the word "GROUPCOACH" to 44222).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Show starts [4:00]
- Navid takes us back to "The One Thing" [6:15]
- On quitting Navid's Job [8:00]
- What was it about the virtual summit that attracted you? [10:15]
- Adding value and building relationships [11:00]
- What is a Virtual Summit? [14:20]
- Focusing on the summit as The One Thing [17:00]
- On consultant skills [19:40]
- The One Thing on a tactical, day-to-day basis [23:25]
- When did Navid make his decision about his One Thing? [26:23]
- Navid starts getting sales [28:38]
- What pushed Navid to really focus in? [30:00]
- How does Navid handle personal relationships when he is laser-focused on an important task? [32:16]
- How have you used productivity to eliminate tasks at home? [34:15]
- Do you have a morning ritual routine? [36:30]
- The process for business ideas [39:29]
- The "pre-sell" pilot [42:00]
- Where to find Navid [44:00]