How do you help people become the best version of themselves?
You help them get productive! Come on, that was an easy one...
Yet, there’s a man out there who’s truly passionate about showing people how to make it "snappen" and it’s my man, New Zealand native, Paul Minors. Paul hosts “The Productivity Podcast.” He's a productivity expert and a key person of influence in the space.
Paul is an awesome guy, he’s got a way about him that’s contagious. I've really enjoyed getting to know Paul.
Paul’s built an amazing platform in a super-short period of time at PaulMinors.com (he's only been at it for two years)!
I know Paul’s a productivity superstar because he’s built such a great platform and name for himself ALL while working full time.
Additionally, despite our topic-of-the-month, Paul is NOT a procrastinator, so you’ll learn a lot about avoiding your own procrastination in a world where it’s all too easy to work on what’s easy...and avoid what we know we need to be working on.
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, by clicking here or by texting GROUPCOACH to 44222.
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM EPISODE
- Jeff Sanders | Keynote Speaker & Author of The 5 AM Miracle
- Paul Minors Site
- Start With Why
- Sunrise Calendar
- Free Email Course (7 Day Productivity Plan)
- Paul Minors Book Summaries
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- 8 Productivity experts confess the mistakes they still make
- The Productivity Podcast Episode 44, hosted by Paul Minors (Feat. Nick Snapp)
- Welcome to the show Paul Minors! [2:50]
- The "click baits" [5:58]
- The importance of doing something that really excites you [7:42]
- How to be "The best version of yourself"? [8:42]
- Is it normal for people to know the best version of themselves? [10:07]
- Paul's discovery process and learning's [12:09]
- The online, location-independent business [15:37]
- Paul's "Why" [18:07]
- Advice on starting with lower expectations [19:00]
- If it's about the money then you are doing it for the wrong reasons [21:27]
- What do you do each day to remain and be consistent [26:37]
- The benefits of putting everything in your calendar [27:00]
- Useful applications Paul uses [28:00]
- Time blocking [31:18]
- What does Paul fear? [35:40]
- Paul's metrics and sales goals [38:50]
- Where to find Paul [42:00]
- Changing names [43:20]