This is one of the scariest things I’ve done since hosting The Make it Snappy Productivity Show
I opened myself up, and allowed my audience to listen to me get vulnerable and be coached on-air.
You’ve heard me coach entrepreneurs and others many times on my show before, but this is the first time I allowed anyone to turn the tables and put me in the hot seat.
My guest today I consider my coach and mentor, Greg Faxon. In his words, Greg turns entrepreneurs into champions. He shows them how to get out of their own way and grow their business fast, so they can have both the impact and freedom they’ve been working so hard for, and he’s definitely helped do this for me.
During this conversation I basically turned my show over to Greg, and let him take it wherever it needed to go, and it was truly impactful.
As much as I lead my own coaching conversations with guests on air, I never know what the end results will be or how I’ll make an impact. In this case, I was totally concerned about whether I’d look foolish and give my listeners the impression that I don’t have it together. The truth is there’s always something we don’t know, and my goal for this show is to be as authentic as possible. Hopefully we pulled it off during this coaching conversation.
Here’s a little about Greg Faxon. He’s the only high-stakes performance coach who catalyzes radical and lasting results for champion-hearted fireballs everywhere. He works with business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs driven to be the best at their game without leaving their health or relationships behind. To him, productivity means living deliberately in a culture that trains you to settle.
A lot’s been moving and shaking for Greg since we last heard him on Episode 10. For starters, he just published his brand new book, Don't Let The Fear Win: How To Get Out Of Your Own Way And Grow Your Business...Fast. Greg’s also been featured in Forbes and many other well-known online publications.
He’s been on fire lately and I know you’ll enjoy this presentation of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show with my coach favorite coach, Greg Faxon.
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, or text GROUPCOACH to 44222.
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by W. Timothy Gallwey
- Don't Let The Fear Win: How To Get Out Of Your Own Way And Grow Your Business by Greg Faxon
- Episode 12 - Champion-Hearted Fireballs Only (with Greg Faxon)
- Show Starts [0:30]
- Greg's new book [2:50]
- Greg takes over and begins the coaching conversation [4:15]
- Do you have few different programs that you are considering? [6:30]
- The catalyst that helped Nick [9:00]
- How is your thinking progress from the last 60 - 90 days? [12:00]
- Procrastinating [13:23]
- Getting impatient and the resulting impact [17:20]
- Nick's biggest fears [18:20]
- The Snapp Forward Program [20:44]
- Which program do you feel most confident in? [22:20]
- Excitement and urgency Nick [26:20]
- Getting your Fridays (or your Monday's) back [28:20]
- The "scarier stuff" [32:00]
- Greg's recommended next steps [35:00]
- What's Nick's game plan? [37:20]
- Quick summary [40:00]