This month we’re exploring the lives of those who are so hyper-productive...
...that every weekend for these incredible entrepreneurs, is a three-day weekend.
Our guest today, “Boom” Shikha Dhawan is a young entrepreneur who’s managed to do just that. Every weekend for her is a 3-day weekend for Shikha and she’s proud of it.
She’s the founder of TheMillionaireHippie.com, an online community designed to help you find your life purpose, and propel you to what Boom calls your Level 10 life, and it’s all rooted in healthy meditation practices.
With a corporate background in marketing, through not only meditation, but also agile and scrum practices she lives the financially free, vagabonding, nomadic lifestyle most only dream about.
I love this interview, Shikha has tremendous energy and a passion for people…please enjoy this productive presentation of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show.
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, and/or text PRISONBREAK to 44222 (you'll also pick up my brand new "Blueprint PDF" to get started on breaking out of your overwhelming prison cell).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Show Starts! [2:00]
- Shikha's story of becoming an entrepreneur [3:30]
- The thing about millennials [5:50]
- When Shikha made her decision to leave the corporate world [7:20]
- Busyness is a form of laziness [9:33]
- Setting up systems and processes to support your business from the beginning [10:45]
- Shikha's five most important things [12:19]
- Meditation and posts [14:12]
- Building Shikha's tribe [16:50]
- Shikha's short term strategies [18:00]
- Shikha's recommendation for entrepreneurs [21:55]
- Creativity in silence and stillness [23:50]
- Brainwashing millennials [26:30]
- How do you spend this free day off each week? [27:40]
- Shikha's purpose [29:00]
- Where to find Shikha [29:50]