75 episodes of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show!
I decided to do something I haven’t done in a long time...and I decided to keep this episode intimate...just you and I, and my microphone.
Well, I also had my baby boy Nico join the celebration but that’s just because he’s awesome!
It wasn’t anything fancy; no guests, no panels, not even Nazach. I really wanted to just broadcast my message about how I feel about the non-stop hustle, along with my story of where I’ve been, and where I’m at today with the business. I get a little raw and real today and let you know what’s behind the curtain these days.
Let me know if you enjoy this form of the podcast by leaving a comment below.
In the meantime, I put my lessons learned and reflections in written form, every week with my email newsletter - it’s somewhat similar to what you’ll hear in this episode. My newsletter is a productive way to kick start start your weekend and get your wheels spinning before the next workweek.
Subscribe to my newsletter where every Friday I deliver “Three Things I Learned,” along with these show notes and interesting happenings around the Snapp house.
Hopefully we’ll connect in your inbox and you’ll have another way to stay productive on purpose Snappy Nation!
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, and/or text PRISONBREAK to 44222 (you'll also pick up my brand new "Blueprint PDF" to get started on breaking out of your overwhelming prison cell).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Show starts [2:25]
- 2016, the year of the hustle [2:50]
- What do you want out of life? [4:20]
- The Four-Hour Workweek fascination and frustrations [6:20]
- Leaving the corporate job [7:50]
- Taking a leap of faith [9:17]
- Nick's crutch [10:58]
- Nicks first year in business and the impact [13:10]
- On being grateful [14:00]