Entrepreneurs are getting so hyper-productive they can take one day off each week...
and it’s our job to figure out how they’re doing it.
It’s my pleasure to introduce to you my guest, 4-Day Workweek entrepreneur and proponent of avoiding burnout and building a business that supports your lifestyle Katya Sarmiento.
Katya is an expert in technology and systems for online businesses and the founder of ReachANDMakeMillions.com, providing done-for-you tech services for successful, bookedout entrepreneurs and coaches who want to scale up their business and start earning passive income.
I really enjoyed the raw and real personality Katya brought to this interview. She totally shoots it to us straight without sugar-coating her journey as an online entrepreneur. I gained some lasting insight that I’ll definitely be applying to my own business, and for this I’m grateful. Since Katya’s a fellow-systems and processes geek, we’re definitely going to have her back on the podcast for another round in the very near future.
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, and/or text PRISONBREAK to 44222 (you'll also pick up my brand new "Blueprint PDF" to get started on breaking out of your overwhelming prison cell).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Infinite Receiving
- Rescue Time
- aTimeLogger 2
- Kill News Feed
- Twitch TV
- Reach & Make Millions
- Show Starts [3:22]
- What’s a booked-up entrepreneur? [4:16]
- Katya does not focus on mindset [8:27]
- How Katya became interested in automation [10:07]
- Coaching, consulting and mentoring [12:20]
- Is it possible to start a business today without having to do the non-stop hustle? [15:16]
- Starting a business and hiring a life coach [17:17]
- The "Turning Point" [20:14]
- Why Katya hired coaches? [21:35]
- Routines [24:15]
- When do you think entrepreneurs would really cut their hours down? [27:35]
- The "Secret Sauce" [29:21]
- Doing the wrong things in the business [31:39]
- Katya's recommendation [32:02]
- Download Rescue Time [33:49]
- Failures, frustrations and decisions [34:54]
- Six months of quick shift [39:59]
- Twenty-two and maturity [42:15]
- Special offers - from Katya [44:47]
- Where to find Katya - [45:45]
- Words of wisdom [46:10]