Are you grinding when you should be Pig Jiggin’?
Today’s episode deviates just a bit from our 4-Day Workweek theme this month because there’s barbecue in the air, and I’m bringing my good friend, Mr. Chris Whitney back on the podcast.
I first interviewed Chris back on Episode #4 which seems like an eternity ago (note: you’ll get a feel for just how green I was back then if you listen to these earlier episodes)...
He and his co-founders grew the Tampa Pig Jig from a backyard barbecue six years ago to what is now an amazing event with grammy-nominated artists and National sponsorships. His team has raised well over $1MM for charity and are expecting more than 7,500 to attendance this year’s event.
A native of Tampa, Chris is currently the President and CEO of Trans-Phos Inc., a 3rd generation-owned and operated commercial bulk transportation services provider.
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, and/or text PRISONBREAK to 44222 (you'll also pick up my brand new "Blueprint PDF" to get started on breaking out of your overwhelming prison cell).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) byclicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Interview Starts! [3:48]
- What have you learned about your personal productivity this past year? [4:52]
- Tactics Chris uses to be intentional [6:35]
- Repetitive journaling [8:39]
- Gratitude journaling [10:30]
- Do you buy into this 80-hour per week mentality? [12:45]
- Being effective with less [14:15]
- How/why Chris got a VA [15:38]
- Deliverable based relationship [19:18]
- The story of Pig Jig [20:50]
- What is the most productive thing Chris' team is doing consistently? [23:30]
- A team that cares [24:47]
- Where to find Chris [25:20]