Getting your time and your life back starts with effective systems and processes...
and I’ve yet to meet anyone as addicted to systems and processes as I am than my guest today, Jeff “J” Hunter.
J comes equipped with more than 10 years of experience in Information Technology and Project Management Consulting for both public and private sector corporations and he’s the founder of VA Staffer Virtual Assistant Services, where J’s team uses his unique approach designed and built by proven Project Management best practices.
It also seems J and I are cut from the same cloth, I haven’t met anyone who thinks as much like I do until I met my brother from another mother here on this podcast; we’ve already talked about partnering with each other on future projects.
J’s an amazing entrepreneur and an intriguing human being.
He was a lot of fun to talk to and his Virtual Assistant Team and service is awesome - when you sign up with VA Staffer you’ll be assigned a Project Coordinator to work with you and hand pick the appropriate Virtual Assistants for your tasks.
I learned a ton from this conversation; I took almost three pages of notes during the interview, and I don’t do that very often!
So enjoy my conversation with Virtual Assistant Mastermind and three-day weekend enthusiast, J Hunter.
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, and/or text PRISONBREAK to 44222 (you'll also pick up my brand new "Blueprint PDF" to get started on breaking out of your overwhelming prison cell).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Interview Starts [2:44]
- Hyper-productive and weekly day-off [4:24]
- Find out Jeff's big burn out [5:23]
- Spending time with family and Jeff's calendar [7:32]
- Jeff's "Turning Point" [8:50]
- Project management persona [10:59]
- Jeff's shining Philips moments [12:33]
- How Jeff hired his own virtual assistant [14:44]
- Results only [17:00]
- Trained to be employees not entrepreneurs [19:00]
- Free consultation secret [21:49]
- Various clients Jeff have [25:00]
- Things you do not outsource [27:20]
- Turning things into a task list [30:00]
- Why are you so passionate about saving time for people? [31:50]
- When all you've done is work hard [33:18]
- Jeff's golden advice [35:50]
- Jeff's income after taking a leap [37:13]
- Why businesses fails [38:00]
- Where to find Jeff [39:47]