Have you had enough of me talking about The ONE Thing yet?
I hope not! Because this month we’re diving into the details; we’ll be really getting into why I’m such a huge proponent of this methodology, examine how to practically apply the concepts to every day business, and learn who else is lives The ONE Thing lifestyle.
This month we’ll also be talking to entrepreneurs who are applying The One Thing to their business. I’m excited to learn other people’s tactics, routines and the habits they have developed around The One Thing and see where I can apply these things to my own business to take it to the next level.
In this interview with my beautiful wife, Nazach, we talk about the premise of the book and surprisingly, I actually “coach” her a little on how she can apply The ONE Thing to her just in higher education (completely off the cuff).
Further, Nazach and I touch on MY new ONE Thing. Yes, I’ve finally dialed in my ONE Thing to something I truly being will make everything else related to what I’m doing for my business easier or unnecessary.
As always, we have a lively discussion for you to enjoy. If you have any comments or feedback related to how you use The ONE Thing for your own business, please take a moment to leave a comment to these show notes below and give us the goods!
Prison Break Coaching Program:
- Apply for Nick's new Prison Break Coaching Program to help overwhelmed entrepreneurs find freedom, and get so hyper-productive they'll be able to take Friday's off (if they want to). Click here to apply, and/or text PRISONBREAK to 44222 (you'll also pick up my brand new "Blueprint PDF" to get started on breaking out of your overwhelming prison cell).
Free PDF Guide:
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Show Started [4:00]
- The "One Thing" question [6:38]
- What's the one thing you can do, such that by doing it, everything else would be easier or unnecessary? [8:10]
- Four "P's" [9:54]
- The One Thing Nick asked about himself [12:50]
- How do you determine what's the one thing is? [15:03]
- The one thing coach could potentially be doing [16:55]
- Goals and One Thing application [19:00]
- Getting down with the "one thing" [20:20]
- Results [21:50]
- To do list and success list [23:40]
- Success list and 80/20 principle [25:20]
- How long does it take to determine your one thing? [28:40]
- When you figure out your one thing, that is a relief [31:24]
- Nick's advise for solopreneurs [32:50]
- Nick's goal [35:00]
- The One Thing of creating a sustainable program [37:30]