It’s not about the tools, it’s about the process…
I’ve never been the guy to go on-air and talk all about tools and tech and geek-out about all the gadgets that can help make you more productive because for me, it’s not about the tool, but the process. Yet, when you’re in this space it comes with the territory so I had to own it!
More and more people kept asking me what tools I recommend, what do I use for this and that, until I finally caved in!
So here you go…give the people what they want!
If you go to the “Selected Links from the Episode” section below you’ll find a list of all my favorites and Nazach’s as well (the few that she does use).
If you don’t find what you’re looking for don’t worry! We’re giving you an ENTIRE month of tools for your geeking-out pleasure this month, so keep listening. Any questions you can always send me an email and ask, or join my P.O.P. Facebook group and interact with all the members there and I’m sure you’ll get more than you bargained for!
Enjoy this lively discussion with my wife, Nazach on useful productivity tools.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops
- The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops will show you how to stop wasting time and energy and start getting so hyper-productive you could take a day off each week.
- Here's how it works:
- You get the strategy
- You ask the questions
- You get straight-up answers
- You get to work
Simple and effective. Click here for your free two-week trial!
Special Pre-Sale Offer Before Christmas!
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs.
My BETA test group is going on right now and it's been such a massive success that we're planning to grow this program to 200 hard-hitting entrepreneurs in 2017. From now until Christmas, lock your seat at 23% off the normal price, which comes out to about $75/month.
So if you want in, text SNAPPY to 44222 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Real Accountable" in the subject line.
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Google Drive (free)
- Evernote (paid/free)
- Calendly (paid/free)
- Read It For Me
- Skype (free)
- Doodle (free)
- Label Maker
- Gmail Canned Responses
- Google Calendar
- Text Expander (alternative: ActiveWords)
- OneNote (free)
- Spotify (Brain Food)
- Coffitivity - Ambient noises of a cafe to boost your creativity -
- Show Starts [1:30]
- Office space unproductivity [3:50]
- Nick's one app [7:50]
- Collaborating [10:00]
- Nick's one app ( productivity perspective) [12:20]
- App for photos [15:00]
- Nick's time blocking app [16:30]
- Book reading [19:00]
- Zoom or skype? [21:30]
- Doodle vs calendly [26:20]
- Nick's story with slack [28:50]
- The Real Accountable [31:30]
- Nazach's app [34:20]
- Keeping it simple [36:00]
- The Honorable mentions [38:00]
- The brain food [40:00]
- Tracking the amount of time to learn the app [43:00]
- Automation [44:45]
- Learning an app before jumping to another [46:00]