What are you struggling with the most?
If there’s something you just can’t figure out rest assured there’s people out there who can. My guest today showed me an easy, tangible approach to not only finding these people efficiently, but also to develop a relationship with them.
His name is Geoff Woods, and he’s a super-efficient guy who’s massively adept at focusing on his ONE Thing…he’s a true walker of the talk. Here’s the thing though, every time I talk with Geoff I come out with some true nuggets of wisdom. So who is Geoff Woods?
He’s the Vice President of KellerINK of Keller Williams Realty (which is the largest real estate franchise in the world). For KellerINC, Geoff’s in charge of creating and scaling a publishing company that helps authors tap into revenue streams previously ignored by traditional publishers.
He’s also the founder of The Mentee podcast, an innovative show that documents his journey From employee to entrepreneur, and the mentors who have guided him along the way.
This is one of my most memorable interviews because we touch not only our theme of the month, “productivity tools” (and why they’re not that important to Geoff) but he also coaches me on-air, impromptu, which was a really cool experience.
Let us know what you’re biggest takeaway was from our conversation by leaving a comment below...
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops
- The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops will show you how to stop wasting time and energy and start getting so hyper-productive you could take a day off each week.
- Here's how it works:
- You get the strategy
- You ask the questions
- You get straight-up answers
- You get to work
Simple and effective. Click here to join The Snappinars for free!
Special Pre-Sale Offer Before Christmas!
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs.
My BETA test group is going on right now and it's been such a massive success that we're planning to grow this program to 200 hard-hitting entrepreneurs in 2017. From now until Christmas, lock your seat at 23% off the normal price, which comes out to about $75/month.
So if you want in, text SNAPPY to 44222 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Real Accountable" in the subject line.
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Keller Willams Realty
- Genius Network
- The Mentee Podcast
- Six Degrees Of Separation
- The 1 Thing site
bOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Show starts [4:00]
- The most productive advice you’ve ever been given. [7:34]
- Geoff's presentation to Gary Keller and Jay Papasan [9:00]
- An unwillingness to think big [10:40]
- The Jim Rohn's quote and what Geoff did with it [12:30]
- How Jay became Geoff's mentor [13:30]
- Geoff's validation process [16:35]
- How do you find mentors? [18:40]
- How Geoff become a writer [23:00]
- What struggles did you face getting your family on board with your entrepreneurial journey? How did you overcome them? [26:00]
- Accountability in everything [29:00]
- The shiny object tool [31:00]
- Geoff's process for knowing when to pivot or persevere? [34:20]
- Pick one! [37:40]
- Personal life/business [39:00]
- Self-accountability [39:40]
- Geoff's number one mistake [44:00]
- Where to find Geoff online [45:20]
- Words of wisdom [46:40]