It’s the ONE YEAR Anniversary of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show…
We’re giving you TWO bonus episodes this Christmas Day as our gift to you in celebration. This one’s number 2 of 2 and again from back in the Blab.im days.
This is a really fun episode because we bring it back to home productivity.
Learning how to “batch” will improve your efficiency tenfold. I didn’t believe it at first, then I started tracking my time, in somewhat painstaking detail.
It's been an ongoing experiment on my personal productivity and the results are huge! The cool part is that batching isn’t limited to business…you can apply these concepts to your home life as well.
Merry Christmas Snappy Nation, it’s my pleasure to deliver these gifts to you in celebration of one year this Christmas day; enjoy this presentation on batching home tasks...
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops
- The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops will show you how to stop wasting time and energy and start getting so hyper-productive you could take a day off each week.
- Here's how it works:
- You get the strategy
- You ask the questions
- You get straight-up answers
- You get to work
Simple and effective. Click here for your free two-week trial!
Special Pre-Sale Offer Before Christmas!
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs.
My BETA test group is going on right now and it's been such a massive success that we're planning to grow this program to 200 hard-hitting entrepreneurs in 2017. From now until Christmas, lock your seat at 23% off the normal price, which comes out to about $75/month.
So if you want in, text SNAPPY to 44222 or email me: email@example.com with "Real Accountable" in the subject line.
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
BOOKS & PODCASTS MENTIONED
- Show starts [1:00]
- What is batching (illustration)? [2:00]
- Brad go get a real life [4:55]
- Batching task to home tasks [6:30]
- Apps for batching [8:00]
- Handling errands [9:30]
- Bills automation [11:00]
- Snail mail batching [13:00]
- Meal prepping [15:00]
- Batching television [16:30]
- The reasons for batching [18:30]