Accountability is the most productive productivity tool…
Of all gadgets you have in your arsenal of productivity tools, you’ll learn why you need to leverage accountability to get things done effectively. Our guests today on The Make it Snappy Productivity Show are Debbie Williams and Jeff Page, otherwise known in certain circles as Team “Doing, Not Just Talking."
If you’ve been listening for a while you may remember Mr. Jeff “Hectic-Dad” Page from Episode #31 where you heard him fascinate us all with his systems and tactics for running a household with eight kids in the house.
You may also remember my good friend Debbie Williams from our #50 P.O.P. celebration episode when we spotlighted some of our awesome P.O.P. Facebook community members and the cool things they’ve been up to.
So here’s a little more on team Doing, Not Just Talking.
Through HecticMeals.com, Jeff’s currently rolling out“Hectic Meals Home Cooking,” meal plans aimed at people who are so busy they’re lucky to eat, let alone cook something. Jeff’s home base is in the middle of Kansas where he’s turned former horse pasture grounds into what he and his family affectionately call the “Hectic Manor.”
Deb and Jeff on the show today is because not only are they fellow-Poppers from the P.O.P., they’re also founding members of my Real Accountable (RA) beta test group. In RA, they’ve gone so above and beyond that they’ve earned the right to dedicate an entire episode to their entire story here on Make it Snappy.
In our conversation we stay true to our topic-of-the-month and go through a few of the productivity tools they consistently make use of, but more importantly we discuss what it takes to be and leverage effective accountability.
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops
- The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops will show you how to stop wasting time and energy and start getting so hyper-productive you could take a day off each week.
- Here's how it works:
- You get the strategy
- You ask the questions
- You get straight-up answers
- You get to work
Simple and effective. Click here to join The Snappinars for free!
Special Pre-Sale Offer Before Christmas!
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs.
My BETA test group is going on right now and it's been such a massive success that we're planning to grow this program to 200 hard-hitting entrepreneurs in 2017.
So if you want more information, text SNAPPY to 44222 or email me: email@example.com with "Real Accountable" in the subject line.
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
- Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Show starts [5:00]
- What are your thoughts about tools and productivity? [6:20]
- Jeff's tool and apps [8:25]
- Real Accountable recap [11:00]
- What were some of the triggers to get you to hyperproductivity? [13:30]
- Jeff "Hectic Dad" Page [18:00]
- Checking in with accountability partners [20:00]
- Deb's batching [22:22]
- How have you leveraged each others strengths? [25:40]
- What Debbie discovered being in the group [28:00]
- Two-level trust for effective accountability [32:00]
- In what area do you want to grow the most in 2017? [35:00]
- What is Jeff excited about? [40:00]
- What do you want to learn in 2017? Why? [41:00]
- Where would you like to see Real Accountable go for the next BETA group? [42:50]
- Tell us about your business and the #1 thing you’re looking for? [45:00]
- Where to find Debbie and Jeff [46:00]
- Words of wisdom [49:00]