Is it possible to go from business idea to product launch in two days?
My guest today Alex Miranda pulls this amazing feat off regularly and he shows us how to leverage productivity tools to get the job done, to execute the systems and processes he’s put together that have made his business thrive.
You’ll be able to tell as soon as you start listening to this episode how passionate Alex is about what he does and what it takes to be productive. He’s definitely a productivity junkie and he presents us with the tools and apps you’ll need to satisfy your craving to get prepared for 2017.
Alex is the founder of “Launch in 2 Days” a bootcamp-style live event where a group of entrepreneurs walk in with an idea for a business and out with something they can start selling the next day. Alex graduated Cornell University in 2003 with a business and marketing degree. In 2005 he founded his first business, Creative Complex, a branding agency, where he helped thousands of entrepreneurs over 11 years start and grow their businesses.
In addition to building his own company and developing marketing & branding strategies for his clients, Alex is a speaker, author and blogger and the Executive Director of a non profit he launched called Jose's Hands that performs medical missions to the Caribbean and South America.
You think you need some jam-up systems and tools to pull all of this off?
You better believe it…and Alex has some great insight for you in this regard. We dive into all kinds of stuff, from the productivity tools he leverages and has refined over the years to how to effectively onboard and train new Virtual Assistants.
I love this conversation because Alex is full of passion, he’s super-productive and he knows how to leverage tools the right way…he’s on point with everything I’ve seen him put out and I’m grateful to have him on The Make it Snappy Productivity Show.
SPONSORS & SPECIAL OFFERS
The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops
- The Snappinar: Productivity Workshops will show you how to stop wasting time and energy and start getting so hyper-productive you could take a day off each week.
- Here's how it works:
- You get the strategy
- You ask the questions
- You get straight-up answers
- You get to work
Simple and effective. Click here to join The Snappinars for free!
Real Accountable: Accountability on Steroids
- Real Accountable (RA) is Nick's call-you-out, hit-you-between-the-eyes, not gonna put up with your lame excuses, accountability for entrepreneurs.
My BETA test group is going on right now and it's been such a massive success that we're planning to grow this program to 200 hard-hitting entrepreneurs in 2017.
So if you want more information, text SNAPPY to 44222 or email me: email@example.com with "Real Accountable" in the subject line.
Free PDF Guide
- How to Create 71 More Minutes Per Day for Your Family Without Sacrificing Your Business download (no email address required) by clicking here
Productive on Purpose (P.O.P.) FB Group:
Text "ACCOUNTABLE" to 44222 to join our P.O.P. Facebook Group for daily words of inspiration, weekly challenges, and a highly engaged community of like-minded productivity enthusiasts.
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Show Starts [1:55]
- Launch in two days? [3:00]
- What tools Alex uses? [6:00]
- Learning curve and adaptation curve problem [9:00]
- Alex's Trello board (time leveraging) [11:00]
- Video protocols [14:00]
- What's the worst product for Alex? [15:40]
- How to evaluate and make the most productive use of tools [18:20]
- Life before Alex started taking productivity seriously? [21:55]
- Why productivity is a necessity [25:00]
- What's Alex's ONE Thing? [27:00]
- Alex's file task [30:00]
- Not a dead sea but a river flowing [32:30]
- You’re a Dad and a husband…how have you leveraged productivity (tools or not) at home as a father and/or husband? [33:30]
- Where to find Alex [36:40]
- Words of wisdom [39:00]